With the return of the school season, our Recreational (JR Academy, Intramural (Pre-Academy) and PeeWee Programs are Open and accepting registrations. Each program is age-specific and designed to develop players by achieving critical skill levels and progressing according to their individual goals.
As we live with COVID-19, we will continue following the guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Miami-Dade County, and adapt our programs to meet the return-to-play US Soccer and US Club recommendations.
Players on the Competitive teams should contact their coach for details about practice schedules and field locations. We will be organizing team meetings to go over the proposed league, tournaments, and cup schedules for the season. Despite the unprecedented challenges with COVID-19, this will be a very exciting year.
St. Agnes will be closed in August for maintenance, but we have the K-8 Community School to help us manage our space allocation. In general, our practice schedules will be similar to last season, with the exception of the Girls Competitive teams, who will have an extra day of practice on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
Our Recreational programs will continue with the same schedule as last season with one exception, Girls Intramural ages 6-7 will practice on Monday and Wednesday from 4:00-5:00pm at the Village Green.
RULES OF ENFORCEMENT
- Masks/face cover must be worn at all times by parents and coaches on all practice fields.
- Players will arrive wearing face covers at check-in in the designated tents located near the Village Green and at the designated entrances at the K-8 Community School, St. Agnes, and MAST Academy. At check-in, players will be scanned by a temperature reader and asked general health questions. Any player with a temperature reading higher than 100 F or having any fever-like symptoms will be sent home.
- Handwashing sanitizing liquid will be available at check-in and recommended for all players. All players will be directed to a specific coach on the practice field and escorted off at the designated exit area.
- All players not participating in a training session must wear a face cover on the sidelines or benches while waiting for their session. Face covers will not be required during the training session. But, must be put on after the session.
- All players must bring their own water bottle or beverage container and cannot share it with others.